You only have power over people so long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he's free again.
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Friday 20 December 2013

Hey guys, i am Rachel :)

( I am gonna start calling you' our super heroes' i think)
Hey y'all i am one of the co-writters in the Argon comics ( along with Orla and Jasmine). I will keep this very brief as I just wanted to familiarise you with me and me to you guys! We are excited about our Argon blog as it has taken us a while to get it started. I hope you enjoy our  blog and we will post as much as possible, keeping you updated on the characters, plots ect. 
I am the romantic one in this group so i will prob be writing the romance scenes :D
Thanks for reading , our super heroes!
- Rachel :)
P.S you will know its me as i will always write in this colour! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment